Mindfield is Canada’s leading recruitment firm for hourly employers. Our solution combines the optimal combination of people, process and technology and we work with some of Canada’s most well-respected companies and brands. Our core values are: Results Driven, Continuous Improvement, Exceptional Customer Focus and Dedicated to Company Success, if this sounds like you we would love to hear from you! This is a work from home position so the ideal candidate can be located anywhere in Canada.
The Account Representative is responsible for managing a territory that includes current customers and prospect accounts. The Account Representative will focus on ensuring current customers are satisfied with our service and ensuring ongoing use of our service while finding new customer locations with their designated territory. The Account Representative works as part of a cross-functional team that includes recruiters who are focused on the same territory to deliver an exceptional customer service and delivery.
- Manage and build trusted relationships with assigned customer locations
- Generate new account sign ups through outbound prospecting
- Encourage and support the usage and adoption of our service to assigned customers
- Achieve monthly revenue targets working with the delivery team based on new job orders and fulfillment
- 2+ years of experience in a sales positions in either a sales development, sales or account management
- Experience using a CRM – Hubspot and/or Salesforce experience preferred
- Past experience in a high-volume daily sales activity environment is preferred