At Mindfield we help our clients find fantastic talent and job seekers find work they love. We believe in training, and we want to see you grow within our company! Ready to surround yourself with a high-performing team who makes a difference?
As a French Bi-Lingual Recruiter, you will be responsible for managing both clients and candidates by building a relationship with your assigned hiring managers and supporting and nurturing talent pools that match client requirements. This
- Set goals and achieve them!
- Continuously learn because you are curious by nature
- Engage with people, making them feel welcomed and excited to talk to you
- Thrive working in a fast-paced environment with great technology and supporting processes
- Always think about your customer
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Aptitudes.
- Bilingual language skills in French and English, written and spoken
- 2+ years of previous recruitment experience
- The desire to thrive in a goal-oriented, fast-paced environment
- A genuine desire to help great people find jobs
- The ability to manage priorities and multitask
- A keen eye for detail
- Above average computer skills and enjoy learning new systems
- Junior – Specialist
- A degree or diploma is considered an asset.
We offer a competitive compensation package, growth opportunities within the business, and benefits.
Job Location Requirements