The Customer Experience Specialist acts as the liaison between Recruitment Operations and Hiring Manager in resolving support requests. This position champions Mindfield's commitment to exceptional customer focus in resolving customer experience cases within target timelines, and meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Resolves incoming customer and candidate support requests within Service Level Agreements, and meeting or exceeding customer expectations. Support requests may be presented through multiple channels: email, cases, Live Chat, social media, and telephone.
- Makes outbound calls to Hiring Managers to collect information around Jobs and outstanding candidates
- Builds and maintains strong relationships through professional, diligent, and proactive communication with client Hiring Managers.
- Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of our customer facing technology solutions.
- Performs all other duties as directed by the Customer Experience Manager.
- Escalates customer delivery and candidate issues to Customer Experience Manager and/or Recruitment Operations team in accordance with Complaint Resolution process.
- Gathers and provides relevant information (such as candidates outstanding) and provides reports as required to Hiring Managers for selected clients.
- Drive for Results - Self-motivated to consistently meet or exceed targets, steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Communication - Both orally and in writing, delivers the right message, at the right time, for the right people. Practices active listening.
- Team Player - Recognizes individual contribution to overall team goals, and effectively works with others to achieve team goals.
- Initiative - Takes a proactive approach and is persistent and solution-oriented in overcoming difficulties or issues.
- Process Oriented - Comfortable following pre-defined processes and performing repetitive tasks.
- Technical Skills - Ability to effectively utilize technology solutions and has a comprehensive understanding of systems information flow.
- Minimum one year experience in a customer service position
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university OR equivalent related experience
Be ready to surround yourself with high-performing, like-minded individuals who make a difference.
- We believe that what we do makes a difference in people's lives - we help our clients find amazing talent and job seekers find the work they love
- Our employees rave about our comprehensive onboarding & training program. We continue to develop our employees through our Learning Journey program
- Be part of a growing company with a collaborative & team oriented culture in an open concept office environment
- We truly live our corporate values: Exceptional Customer Focus, Results Driven, Dedicated to Company Success & Continuous Improvement
- Not sold yet? Check out #Mindfieldlife and @Mindfieldgroup on Instagram!
Mindfield is a leading provider of talent aquisition solutions to hourly employers in Canada. Our solutions provide our customers with systematic talent acquisition practices that ensure the efficient, effective and consistent sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring of qualified and talented individuals.