Reporting directly to the Client Solutions Executive, the Business Development Representative (BDR) will be responsible for all prospecting activities at the Enterprise wide level. The BDR will make outbound calls, e-mails and social media messages to target contacts who appear to be strong potential customers based upon our target channels and ideal customer profile. The Business Development Representative (BDR) qualifies prospective customers through targeted questions about their recruitment strategy and challenges; and ascertains the likelihood of the prospect being a good match for Mindfield.
Specific Duties to be Performed
- Create and drive lead generation in designated target accounts
- Build prospecting pipeline and regularly communicate with the sales team and Manager to ensure alignment Use a multitude of lead generation and pipeline creation strategies - including cold calling and market outreach; industry and retail reports, articles, lists and market intel; SalesForce.com; market research; referrals; previous customers; and inbound leads
- Create contacts and web of influence at VP HR / Director HR / C-suite levels
- Act as Brand Ambassador, creating impactful value-based messaging
- Communicate, nurture, create interest, share value prop and use a variety of methods to gain interest, vet company, and book initial discovery meeting for Client Solutions Executive
- Prospecting activity to include: phone calls, e-mail communication, LI, social media, face to face where appropriate Discern potential for purchase and schedule appointments with those who are deemed to represent good potential against pre-determined qualified customer profilesAll activities to be documented in SalesForce.com; duties include owning the validation and integrity of the pipeline and all prospect, company and contact info entered into the CRM
- Drive for Results - self-motivated to consistently meet or exceed targets, steadfastly pushes self and others for results. Ability to work independently; highly motivated to succeed.
- Customer Focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Team Player - recognizes individual contribution to overall team goals, and effectively works with others to achieve team goals.
- Communication - delivers the right message, at the right time, for the right people; practices active listening; ability to communicate across multiple platforms with senior leaders
- Time Management - able to effectively priorities to product timely, high quality results.
- Interpersonal Skills - communicates clearly, able to build rapport and credibility quickly, uses diplomacy and tact; works with resiliency and tenacity; self-motivated and high production capacity
- Presentation and Public Speaking Skills - possesses a dynamic and engaging presentation style
- 2-3 years Business Development experience in service industry; some exposure to recruitment and talent management an asset.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma from an accredited College or University or equivalent related experience.
- Experience with SalesForce CRM and reporting capabilities; e-mail marketing campaign management an asset.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Bilingualism (French, English) is an asset.
- We believe that what we do makes a difference in people's lives - we help our clients find amazing talent and job seekers find the work they love
- Our employees rave about our comprehensive onboarding & training program. We continue to develop our employees through our Learning Journey program
- Be part of a growing company with a collaborative & team oriented culture in an open concept office environment
- We truly live our corporate values: Exceptional Customer Focus, Results Driven, Dedicated to Company Success & Continuous Improvement
- Not sold yet? Check out #Mindfieldlife and @Mindfieldgroup on Instagram
Mindfield is a Recruitment Outsourcing solutions provider that partners with companies to create powerful hourly workforces. Our solutions combine a recruitment team, simple to use technology and a data-driven hiring strategy that promises to improve the quality of our customers' hourly workforce. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure, and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates.