Mindfield is a recruitment outsourcing solutions provider that partners with companies to create powerful hourly workforces, we have helped our customers make over 90,000 hires since 2010. Our solutions combine a recruitment team, simple to use technology and a data-driven hiring strategy that promises to improve the quality of our customers’ hourly workforce. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure, and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates. Check out #mindfieldlife and @mindfieldgroup on Instagram.
The Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team of Account Executives and Business Development Representatives to develop and close new business, ultimately achieving corporate revenue targets. A core element of this position is the effective leadership of the sales team resulting in maximized sales productivity. This includes coaching/mentoring, planning, reporting, forecasting, target management, process optimization, program implementation and problem solving across departments to drive innovations to process and methodology.
- Effectively leads a high performing and engaged sales team by clearly and consistently communicating team member performance standards, including productivity expectations and sales quotas.
- Inspires the team by setting clear direction, modelling Mindfield values, and recognizing the achievement of milestones.
- Conducts weekly team meetings to review team performance against objectives.
- Provides individual team members with regular and constructive performance feedback, actively supporting professional growth and development. This includes biweekly One-on-Ones, as well as day to day coaching.
- Participates in prospective client meetings, negotiates and assists in price quote process as needed to support Account Executives in closing sales.
- Actively participates as a member of the Executive Team, supporting one another in achievement of organization-wide goals.
- Meet or exceed new customer booking targets by constantly building a healthy sales pipeline
- Identify, contact and build relationships with leads within defined market
- Collect relevant information about their needs with objective to schedule a discovery call
- Educate prospective customers on key insights that positions you as a trusted advisor
- Challenge the prospect’s assumptions about their current approach to recruitment and the business impact
- Move prospects to close through reviewing contracts and key terms to ensure alignment on the service expectations
- Work closely with service operations to ensure new customer recruitment projects are successful
- Demonstrate persistence, overcome obstacles, identify issues and strive to improve skills and achieve goals
- Share knowledge and experiences with fellow team members and contribute to the overall success of the team
- Accurately forecasts sales, analyzing sales pipeline by Account Executive to predict likelihood of sales close, and length of sales cycle.
- Reports concise and accurate sales forecast weekly to Finance and the Executive Team.
Sales Operations and Processes
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop market-specific strategies to meet lead generation objectives, optimize competitive advantage, market share and margin.
- Consistently and effectively improves the sales process. Ensures the implementation of improvements in business processes yielding increased sales performance, and/or higher operational efficiency.
- Corporate Sales targets are met consistently.
- Each Account Executive meets sales quotas and sales productivity expectations.
- Sales Forecasting is accurate and timely.
- Team Building Acumen – Strong collaboration and team building skills with a track record of building strong, enduring relationships with at all levels.
- Developing Direct Reports - Holds frequent feedback and development discussions; is aware of each direct report’s career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; is a people builder.
- Process Management - Has an aptitude for figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; knows what to measure and how to measure it; can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can't; can simplify complex processes; gets more out of fewer resources.
- Strategic Agility – Demonstrates a strategic understanding of business needs and translates company goals into individual objectives to drive results.
- Resource Management – Influences results through appropriate budgetary management, actively works to remove barriers and to maximize available resources.
- Presentation and Public Speaking Skills - Possesses a dynamic and engaging presentation style.
- Detail-Oriented – Demonstrates a focus on details, achieving thoroughness and accuracy.
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent related experience.
- Solid sales track record including selling recurring revenue agreements, including a minimum of 5 years of on-quota, B2B sales experience selling Human Capital Management software, solutions or services
- A minimum of 2 years of successfully managing individual contributor sales people
- Possesses a deep understanding of the recruitment solutions landscape