Mindfield is a technology-enabled talent solutions provider that partners with companies to improve the quality of their hourly workforce. Mindfield uses a data-driven hiring strategy that combines people, technology and process. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates. The “Mindfield” is the space in which like-minds are brought together, to connect. Where job seekers with the right qualifications, expectations and attitudes, find the right jobs, with the right employers.
Mindfield is seeking a Talent Marketing Coordinator who's hardworking, driven, positive, fun, willing to help, outgoing, and always takes initiative. Someone like us…fun, but gets it done!
The Talent Marketing Coordinator is responsible for processing job advertisements online on a timely and accurate basis. This position provides support to Recruitment Managers by advising on effective candidate sourcing strategies.
- Process job advertisements on predetermined media including job boards, client sites and social media.
- Work directly with Recruitment Managers to develop strategic candidate sourcing plans
- Monitor the effectiveness of job advertisements, and recommends alternate strategies as needed
- Conduct research as required and communicate with local markets to identify top sources in the community to drive additional applicants
- Administer email campaigns to passive applicants on job boards to maximize candidate flow
- Drive for Results – Self-motivated to consistently meet or exceed targets, steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Team Player – Recognizes individual contribution to overall team goals, and effectively works with others to achieve team goals.
- Communication - Both orally and in writing, delivers the right message, at the right time, for the right people. Practices active listening.
- Process Oriented – Comfortable following pre-defined processes and performing repetitive tasks.
- Time Management – Able to effectively prioritize to produce timely, high quality results.
- Technical Skills – Ability to effectively utilize technology solutions and has a comprehensive understanding of systems information flow.
- Diploma or undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in data entry and/or marketing
Why you should work for Mindfield!
- We believe that what we do makes a difference in people’s lives – we help our clients find amazing talent and job seekers find the work they love
- Our employees rave about our comprehensive onboarding & training program. We continue to develop our employees through our Learning Journey program
- We exhibit a culture of excellence
- The opportunity to be a part of a professional, passionate, and quickly growing team in an open concept office environment
- Work in the coolest space in Burnaby, check out #mindfieldlife and @mindfieldgroup on Instagram
Interested in joining our team? Learn more and apply today!