Mindfield is a technology-enabled talent solutions provider that partners with companies to improve the quality of their hourly workforce. Mindfield uses a data-driven hiring strategy that combines people, technology and process. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates. The “Mindfield” is the space in which like-minds are brought together, to connect. Where job seekers with the right qualifications, expectations and attitudes, find the right jobs, with the right employers.
Candidate Contact Representative
Mindfield is seeking a Candidate Contact Representative who's hardworking, driven, positive, willing to help, outgoing, and always takes initiative. Someone like us that thrives in a culture of excellence!
Who you are…
You take pride in providing excellent customer service and want a position with real growth potential. You love talking to people and can see yourself getting a thrill out of matching great people with great companies. You are focused on finding the right opportunity to start your career and have the drive and motivation to take on new challenges.
What you will be doing…
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ operations, hiring challenges, and culture
- Assess candidate fit and experience in alignment with client expectations
- Become an expert with our Applicant Tracking System (HireDesk) and other candidate sourcing tools
- Manage the candidate screening process for our clients by leveraging Mindfield’s best-of-breed recruitment methods
- Conduct telephone interviews with candidates across Canada, within a pre-determined timeframe, and ensure their qualifications meet the requirements of current openings
We are looking for people who have…
- 2+ years of previous restaurant, hospitality, retail or retail management experience
- Previous call center experience is considered a strong asset
- A hardworking personality and are comfortable spending at least 6.5 hours of the day on the phone
- Comfortable performing repetitive tasks and thrives in a process oriented environment
- The ability to manage priorities and multitask among many projects
- A strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills and enjoy learning new systems
- A degree or diploma, preferably in Communications or Commerce is considered an asset
- Excellent typing skills, WPM of 60+
- Outgoing and gregarious personality
- Excellent communications skills
Why you should work for MindField!
- We believe in what we do, we are in the business of people – we help our clients find amazing talent and job seekers find work they love
- Immerse yourself in a culture of excellence that focuses on personal and career growth across our organization
- Become part of Canada’s leading recruitment company as we rapidly grow and innovate our business
- Flexible schedules: our office is open 8am to 6pm, 6 days a week
- Check out our Instagram account to find out more about life at the Mindfield office! Instagram.com/mindfieldgroup or #mindfieldlife