Mindfield is a technology-enabled talent solutions provider that partners with companies to provide qualified candidates for hourly employers. Mindfield uses a data-driven hiring strategy that combines people, technology, and process. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure, and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates. The “Mindfield” is the space in which like-minds are brought together, to connect. Where job seekers with the right qualifications, expectations, and attitudes, find the right jobs, with the right employers.
The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for driving recruitment delivery results for an assigned client base. The Recruitment Consultant will source, screen and present candidates while partnering with Client to ensure satisfaction for their overall recruitment program with Mindfield.
- Works closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their operations, hiring challenges, and culture.
- Provides weekly client updates on recruitment activities through standard reporting and call structures.
- Resolves all Service Delivery issues by leveraging Mindfield internal stakeholders and ongoing customer communication.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of the Qualified Candidate Profiles for all assigned clients to assess candidates.
- Proactively sources activities including: management of job postings, candidate pipeline management, passive candidate sourcing and identifying/assessing candidate channels based on the business unit requirements.
- Conducts in-depth probing on candidates to ensure best fit for clients.
- Performs all other duties as directed by the Recruitment Manager and Director of Recruitment Operations.
- Achieves the monthly recruiting targets.
- Advises clients on their contract usage and options in expanding/continuing their contract.
- Drive for Results – Self-motivated to consistently exceed goals, steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers.
- Communication - Delivers the right message, at the right time, for the right people.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach, is persistent and solution-oriented.
What makes you a great candidate?
- A minimum of two years full cycle recruitment experience.
- Diploma or undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university or related experience.
Why should you work for Mindfield?
- We believe that what we do makes a difference in people’s lives – we help our clients find amazing talent and job seekers find the work they love
- Our employees rave about our comprehensive onboarding & training program. We continue to develop our employees through our Learning Journey program
- We exhibit a culture of excellence
- The opportunity to be a part of a professional, passionate, and quickly growing team in an open concept office environment
- Work in the coolest space in Burnaby, check out #mindfieldlife and @mindfieldgroup on Instagram