Mindfield is a recruitment outsourcing solutions provider that partners with companies to create powerful hourly workforces, we have helped our customers make over 90,000 hires since 2010. Our solutions combine a recruitment team, simple to use technology and a data-driven hiring strategy that promises to improve the quality of our customers’ hourly workforce. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure, and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates. Check out #mindfieldlife and @mindfieldgroup on Instagram.
Mindfield is searching for a Payroll & Accounting Administrator to process the semi-monthly payroll, through to the preparation of payroll journal entries in a timely manner.
Key accountabilities include:
- Calculating recruitment operations bonuses in accordance to established plans
- Processing employee changes and terminations
- Administer group health benefits
- Processing Accounts Payable as well as Accounts Receivable
- Maintain records and employee files
The following makes you a great candidate for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably with a concentration in Business
- Certification as a Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) is an asset
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in processing full-cycle payroll, and processing A/R and A/P
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now is an asset
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Word, and advanced level knowledge of Excel
Why you should work for MindField!
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- We exhibit a culture of excellence
- Be part of a growing company with a collaborative & team oriented culture in an open concept office environment
- We truly live our corporate values: Exceptional Customer Focus, Results Driven, Dedicated to Company Success & Continuous Improvement