You have the following skills/experience:
- A Degree in Computer Science or related field (equivalent experience and certifications will be considered)
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce eco-system and up to date knowledge of latest releases of the product
- Experience with object-oriented programming and software development lifecycle
- Exposure to web development with an understanding of both client and server-side scripting
- Experience with and knowledge of relational databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why work for Mindfield:
- We believe that what we do makes a difference in people’s lives – we help our clients find amazing talent and job seekers find the work they love
- Our employees rave about our comprehensive onboarding & training program. We continue to develop our employees through our Learning Journey program
- Be part of a growing company with a collaborative & team oriented culture in an open concept office environment We truly live our corporate values: Exceptional Customer Focus, Results Driven, Dedicated to Company Success & Continuous Improvement
Not sold yet? Check out #Mindfieldlife and @Mindfieldgroup on Instagram. Be ready to surround yourself with high-performing, like-minded individuals who make a difference!
Mindfield is a Recruitment Outsourcing solutions provider that partners with companies to create powerful hourly workforces. Our solutions combine a recruitment team, simple to use technology and a data-driven hiring strategy that promises to improve the quality of our customers’ hourly workforce. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure, and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates.