Mindfield is a recruitment outsourcing solutions provider that partners with companies to create powerful hourly workforces, we have helped our customers make over 90,000 hires since 2010. Our solutions combine a recruitment team, simple to use technology and a data-driven hiring strategy that promises to improve the quality of our customers’ hourly workforce. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure, and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates. Check out #mindfieldlife and @mindfieldgroup on Instagram.
Mindfield is searching for an Account Executive to prospect and sell new accounts. This position is critical to the overall company vision and offers a rewarding opportunity for a candidate with proven prospecting skills and B2B sales experience.
- Meet or exceed new customer booking targets by constantly building a healthy sales pipeline
- Identify, contact and build relationships with leads within defined market using the BASHO method
- Collect relevant information about their needs with objective to schedule a discovery call
- Educate prospective customers on key insights that positions you as a trusted advisor
- Challenge the prospect’s assumptions about their current approach to recruitment and the business impact
- Move prospects to close through reviewing contracts and key terms to ensure alignment on the service expectations
- Work closely with service operations to ensure new customer recruitment projects are successful
- Demonstrate persistence, overcome obstacles, identify issues and strive to improve skills and achieve goals
- Share knowledge and experiences with fellow team members and contribute to the overall success of the team
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University or equivalent related experience
- 2-3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Excellent communications skills
- Articulate, motivated and organized
- Comfortable working with senior executives and display ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and reporting capabilities
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Some travel will be required
We offer a highly competitive base compensation and benefits package, fifteen (15) vacation days and three (3) personal days per year, a rewarding sales commission program that is uncapped, a professional work environment, flexibility to work from home on occasion and a strong culture that is defined by our core values.