Mindfield is a technology-enabled talent solutions provider that partners with companies to improve the quality of their hourly workforce. Mindfield uses a data-driven hiring strategy that combines people, technology and process. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates. The “Mindfield” is the space in which like-minds are brought together, to connect. Where job seekers with the right qualifications, expectations and attitudes, find the right jobs, with the right employers.
Candidate Sourcing Coordinator
Mindfield is seeking a Candidate Sourcing Coordinator who's hardworking, driven, positive, fun, willing to help, outgoing, and always takes initiative. Someone like us…fun, but gets it done!
Who you are…
You are a motivated individual with web presence and a results-driven attitude. You love proactively reaching out to people and have a keen interest in ensuring the best for our customers’. You are technologically savvy and have experience working in a fast paced environment, process oriented environment.
What you will be doing…
- Process daily job advertisements on predetermined media
- Work directly with Recruitment Operations Managers to drive traffic to career sites and postings
- Handle adhoc job advertising as well as assist with developing and executing strategic advertising plans
- Communicate with local markets to identify top sources in the community to drive additional applicants
- Run email campaigns to passive applicants on employment boards to increase interest
We are looking for people who have…
- Previous experience in job broadcasting (sourcing), data entry and/or marketing
- Diploma from a two year College or University or equivalent related experiences in retail, hospitality, contact/call center or similar.
- Comfortable performing repetitive tasks and thrives in a process oriented environment
- A strong attention to detail
- Solid computer skills and familiarity with social networking and analytics/tracking tools
- Excellent typing skills an asset, WPM of 60+
Why you should work for MindField!
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- We exhibit a culture of excellence
- The opportunity to be a part of a professional, passionate, and quickly growing team in an open concept office environment
- Work in the coolest space in Vancouver, check out #mindfieldlife and @mindfieldgroup on Instagram