You will be responsible for the overall management of the candidate attraction function at Mindfield. This includes career sites, vendor relationships and team management, as well as creative marketing activities to support candidate sourcing. Success in this role requires outstanding digital marketing capabilities to meet the needs of the present day and strategic planning to ensure continued success. The Talent Marketing Manager works closely with the Executive and Leadership teams to ensure a high level of service delivery and customer satisfaction.
What makes you a great candidate?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent related experience.
- 4+ years building and executing digital marketing strategies.
- Proven success across a spectrum of challenges.
- 2+ years managing a team, setting goals and/or managing projects to firm deadlines.
- A successful track record managing budgets to meet business goals and managing vendors to maximise value while containing costs. Why you should work for Mindfield!
- We believe that what we do makes a difference in people’s lives – we help our clients find amazing talent and job seekers find the work they love
- Our employees rave about our comprehensive onboarding & training program. We continue to develop our employees through our Learning Journey program
- Be part of a growing company with a collaborative & team oriented culture in an open concept office environment
- We truly live our corporate values: Exceptional Customer Focus, Results Driven, Dedicated to Company Success & Continuous Improvement
- Not sold yet? Check out #Mindfieldlife and @Mindfieldgroup on Instagram
- Be ready to surround yourself with high-performing, like-minded individuals who make a difference!
Mindfield is a Recruitment Outsourcing solutions provider that partners with companies to create powerful hourly workforces. Our solutions combine a recruitment team, simple to use technology and a data-driven hiring strategy that promises to improve the quality of our customers’ hourly workforce. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure, and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates.