Mindfield is seeking a Director of People & Culture (Director of Human Resources) to support the delivery of Mindfield’s core purpose anchored by the core values. You will be accountable for talent acquisition and talent management (compensation, performance management, training and development, engagement, succession planning and employee communications). A core element of this role will be to ensure that Mindfield has the right people in the right seats.
What makes you a great candidate?
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, or related equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5-7 years of human resource management experience
- A CPHR designation is required
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office)
Why you should work for Mindfield!
- We believe that what we do makes a difference in people’s lives – we help our clients find amazing talent and job seekers find the work they love
- Our employees rave about our comprehensive onboarding & training program. We continue to develop our employees through our Learning Journey program
- Be part of a growing company with a collaborative & team oriented culture in an open concept office environment
- We truly live our corporate values: Exceptional Customer Focus, Results Driven, Dedicated to Company Success & Continuous Improvement
- Not sold yet? Check out #Mindfieldlife and @Mindfieldgroup on Instagram
- Be ready to surround yourself with high-performing, like-minded individuals who make a difference!
Mindfield is a Recruitment Outsourcing solutions provider that partners with companies to create powerful hourly workforces. Our solutions combine a recruitment team, simple to use technology and a data-driven hiring strategy that promises to improve the quality of our customers’ hourly workforce. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure, and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates.