Reporting to the VP of Corporate Planning and Development, you will create, modify and maintain accurate reporting in Mindfield core systems and provide internal and external stakeholders with the data they require to understand their business and make diligent, and informed data-driven decisions. You will also take existing data and make strategic recommendations about what to keep, what to retire, and what to use to drive our business forward. The ideal analyst is an innovator who has the confidence to own projects. Seeing complexity and ambiguity as a challenge rather than a threat, and getting excited about the power of business intelligence and statistical analysis tools, are some of the characteristics that will lead to long-term success.
What makes you a great candidate?
- A degree or diploma ideally with a major in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or IT is preferred, and/or related experience
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Data Analyst, or similar, working with SaaS and Cloud-based technologies, as well as strong proficiency in SQL, BI tools and database platforms
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce
- Advanced Excel user skills
- You enjoy taking data and turning that data into a meaningful story, and breaking down complex information into simple, easy to digest ideas
- You are highly organized and care about maintaining clean data with up to date definitions
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
Why you should work for Mindfield!
- We offer a competitive salary and a group health benefits package
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- We exhibit a culture of excellence
- The opportunity to be a part of a professional, passionate, and quickly growing team in an open concept office environment
- Work in the coolest space in Burnaby, check out #mindfieldlife and @mindfieldgroup on Instagram
Interested in joining our team? Apply online today!
Mindfield is a technology-enabled talent solutions provider that partners with companies to improve the quality of their hourly workforce. Mindfield uses a data-driven hiring strategy that combines people, technology, and process. This approach focuses on tying business outcomes such as sales performance, tenure, and engagement to the selection, hiring and measurement of quality candidates. The “Mindfield” is the space in which like-minds are brought together, to connect. Where job seekers with the right qualifications, expectations, and attitudes, find the right jobs, with the right employers.